"To give real service, you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity." - Douglas Adams
WHY YOU SHOULD LIST WITH US
What We Have to Offer:
- A brokerage team of Colorado natives that are extremely familiar with Denver and its surrounding neighborhoods
- A highly educated licensed Real Estate staff who are all licensed REALTORS® with the South Metro Denver Realtor Association
- Adherence to the attached Code of Ethics for Real Estate Professionals
- An in-house Real Estate Attorney to review contracts
- We strive to provide a highly tailored, custom marketing plan to net you top dollar for your property.
- competitive commissions and include professional HDR photography with every listing, showing concierge and e-contracts for your convenience.
Services Before Being Under Contract:
- Advertising in the MLS and all of our company Social Media outlets
- HDR photography for your listing
- Weekly email updates on showings, offers, and the status of your listing
Services Under Contract:
- Weekly email updates on the progress of your transaction
- A customized performance schedule of your contract dates
- Availability to answer questions via email, over the phone, or in person 7 days a week
Check out our recent sales
What is my home worth?
We do not use “Zestimates” or anything of the sort to determine your home value. We will provide you with an in depth, personalized Comparative Market Analysis on your property. Of course, at no cost to you!
Thinking of doing a FSBO?
(For Sale by Owner)
A real estate broker serves the seller in a myriad of ways. Some of these ways are preparing the home for sale, advertising, facilitating showings and taking the sale from negotiation to the closing table. We would love to take all that goes into a home sale off your plate, lessen your liability as a seller AND net you a higher profit.
If you believe you can handle all of this yourself, we encourage you to consider a few more points:
- Selling your home can be complicated. If you’ve never done it before, you’re looking at a plethora of challenges that could make your path from contract to closing a rocky one. You will also need the help of an attorney to properly prepare and close the property which can become costly. Lessen your liability and hire a skilled real estate professional to guide you through this process and take the work, and liability, off your shoulders.
- Don’t sell yourself short with only exposing your property to potential buyers by way of FSBO sites, Craigslist and a simple yard sign. Boost your home’s exposure by hiring a real estate broker to place your home in the MLS that will allow the entire real estate brokerage network to see your listing. Real estate brokers have all of the right tools to get your home marketed and sold in a timely fashion.
- NAR’s 2016 Profile of Buyers & Sellers sums it up; “FSBOs accounted for 8% of home sales in 2015. The typical FSBO home sold for $185,000 compared to $240,000 for agent-assisted home sales.” Don’t miss out on profit just to avoid paying a commission!